Abu Dhabi Global Market Square
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Offices for Lease in ADGM Square
- ADGM Square comprises over 200,000 sqm of Grade A office space, bringing thousands of employees to the island each day.
- Centrally located in Abu Dhabi, one of the island’s key selling points is its position.
- ADGM Square has been designed and built to rigorous international environmental standards.
- The towers were the first buildings in the UAE to be awarded the prestigious LEED Core and Shell Gold Pre-Certification by the US Green Building Council.
- ADGM Square follows the Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council’s Estidama Principles of sustainability (Pearl Rating).
- Car parking allocation - 1: 46 sqm with a charge of (AED 5,000 per space per annum for standard Non-Executive spaces and AED 18,000 for Executive spaces).
- Various options available
Abu Dhabi Global Market Square is the commercial center of Al Maryah Island and is already home to 50 global blue chip companies. It features four Grade A commercial towers Al Sila, Al Sarab, Al Maqam and Al Khatem, alongside the headquarters of Abu Dhabi Global Market.
Designated as a financial free zone, Al Maryah Island offers prime commercial office space within ADGM Square situated among a vibrant mix of luxury city apartments and retail and leisure destinations.
The innovative design at ADGM Square creates office space with unmatched flexibility, providing occupiers with a working environment that offers panoramic views across Abu Dhabi, filled with an abundance of natural light. Large floor plates of approximately 1,800 sqm provide 86% net to gross efficiency, giving occupiers the freedom to customize the accommodation for different uses, combined with optimal performance and efficiency.