- Location and Transport
- More like this
Dubai CommerCity is a major freezone development project that
will transform the way business is done.
- Located next to the world's number 1 airport for international passengers
- First and only free zone dedicated to the growing e-commerce market in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
- The zone will be hosting startups (manufacturers, distributors or e-tailers) with a projected hyper growth for the region.
- Pre-integrated and pre-configured e-commerce platform provider with prenegotiated rates
- End-to-end logistics service provider, including warehousing and last-mile delivery with pre-negotiated rates
- Access to on-site ecosystem service providers such as payment gateways, marketing services agencies, call centers, web developers, among others
- Business support (networking events, support in talent acquisition and development, as well as marketing management)
- Streamlined direct-to-consumer customs process for product movements between ports of entries and exits
- 15 minutes from Downtown Dubai
- Premium offices (Grade-A offices compliant with ‘Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design’ program) with flexibility and scalability options
- Modern social cluster (diverse food court, shops and quality amenities within walking distance)
- 100% foreign company ownership
Dubai CommerCity is the first and only free zone
dedicated to the growing e-commerce market in the
Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. It is an
investment of AED 3.2 billion spread over an area of
approximately 2.1 million square feet.
Dubai CommerCity provides a unique e-commerce
ecosystem to global and regional brands to help them
set up and operate their e-commerce business in the
The project is an ideal opportunity for major regional and
international manufacturers and e-commerce players to store
their goods, products and spare parts in state-of-the-art, fully
equipped, technology-enabled warehouses, to be shipped later
to the local markets in record time.
The business cluster includes 12 office buildings with a total
leasable area of 175,358 sqm and a total built-up area of 443,830
sqm. It features modern buildings and landscapes within the interior
and exterior areas to provide customers with the latest facilities and
an environment that promotes constant engagement.
The social cluster is the heart of Dubai CommerCity, with a total
leasable area of 2,976 sqm and a total built-up area of 5,119 sqm.
It houses a range of luxury restaurants and cafes, non-bonded
multi-purpose exhibition halls and vibrant facilities that meet the
expectations of e-commerce companies looking to establish their
presence in Dubai.
The logistics cluster consists of 105 warehouse units with a total builtup
area of 52,606 sqm and a leasable area of 49,649 sqm equipped
with the latest technologies to meet the needs of logistics services
providers and customers. The cluster is designed with rooftop PVC
solar panels for generating clean energy.